Terms and conditions
Thanks for using services provided by “JoinB2B”. These «Terms and Conditions” (“Terms”) cover your use and access to the services, software, platform and websites (collectively, “Services”) provided by “JoinB2B”. This document is our terms of service which regulates our relationships with our users and others (who interacts with “JoinB2B”). By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these “Terms”. If you are using our Services as the employee or agent of a legal entity we rely on an assumption that you have sufficient authority to agree to these “Terms”on behalf of that legal entity.
Mission of “JoinB2B” is to match companies (and investors) to each other depending on their target country, industry, business purpose, offers and tenders.
These “Terms” regulate any relationship between JoinB2B and its users. These “Terms” include two major parts such as Prinsiples and General Terms.
1. Freedom to share
Companies (or users) should have all the freedom for being able to share whatever information they want unlike the information prohibited by law or by these “Terms”.
2. Freedom to Connect
Companies own the right to connect with any Company they want as long as they do not violate the law or these “Terms”.
3. Ownership and Information Control
The information of company belongs to them and they have ownership rights for those information. They have a right to share such information, to replace them or to remove them from “JoinB2B” system.
“JoinB2B” shall in no case share any of users’ information (information that is not public) with a third party except for the cases where such information is officially required by the authorized state or intergovernmental agencies within the frameworks of any criminal investigation related to such user.
4. Free Flow of information
Companies have the right to access all the information which has been shared by other Companies if such other Companies have granted them with an access to such information. “JoinB2B” makes sure Companies have a quick, easy, and efficient access to such information.
“JoinB2B” treats each Company equally and the “JoinB2B” principles, rights and responsibilities are applied to all Companies using “JoinB2B”. “JoinB2B” welcomes all the Companies regardless of their activities (excluding the cases if such activities are unlawful or violates these terms).
“JoinB2B” assures that all the information regarding its purpose, plans, policies and operations are publicly available. “JoinB2B” have a system of feedbacks to provide transparency and encourage users to make the principles, rights and responsibilities to be ammended in a better way.
1. World with no boundaries
“JoinB2B” is available to every Company in the World. “JoinB2B” invites you to the World with no boundaries.
1. Respect of Law
“JoinB2B” strives to respect all the local laws while providing its services.
9. A profile of a Company may be administered only by an outhorized representative of that Company.
10. Content of the profile is public and can be viewed by all users who has been granted with an access to such information.
11. Profile name and “JoinB2B” web adresses must accurately reflect the Company name and content.
12. Profile names must:
- • Reflect the exact name of the Company and be gramatically correct;
- • Not reflect the character symbols (excessive punctuations and trademark designations);
- • Not violate someone’s rights.
13. Each Company is responsible for managing its own promotion and aknowledge that if you use our services for the promotion, it is at your own risk.
14. Companies agree that they are only allowed to promote, faciliate or offer gambling and lotteries if their presence at specific countries (country of registration and activities) is lawful and if their activities do not violate any laws. In the case if you offer the above mentioned services and if such services are not lawfull in spesific country (country of registration and activities), it is strictly prohibited to create an account in “JoinB2B”.
15. Companies that promote porno, adult industry products, prostitution and narkotics are not allowed to use “JoinB2B” services. Such company profiles are subject to termination in the case if such companies got registered at “JoinB2B”.
16. Profiles shall not contain false, misleading, fraudulent content.
17. Companies have an ownership for all the information they post at “JoinB2B”.
18. Users understand that any feedback made by them is free of charge and “JoinB2B” has no obligation to compensate them for any feedback.
19. Unauthorized commercial communication (spam) is not allowed in “JoinB2B”.
20. “JoinB2B” does not allow users to collect other users’ information using automated means without prior consent of “JoinB2B”.
21. The belowmentioned activities of users are stricly prohibited:
- 21.1 To upload any viruses or other damaging codes;
- 21.2 To solicit login information or access an acount belonging to other Company;
- 21.3 To harrass or bully other user;
- 21.4 Posting unlikely content such as hate speech, threatening, porno, nudity, or graphic and gratuitous violence;
- 21.5 Using “JoinB2B” to conduct unlawful operations;
- 21.6 To do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of “JoinB2B”, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other “JoinB2B” functionality.
- 21.7 To provide any false information on “JoinB2B”, or create an account for any Company other than yours
22. Any violation of this Statement is prohibited.
23. One Company is allowed to create only one account for using our services except for the cases where Companies have joint ventures, branches and representations in various parts of the World.
24. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
25. Your profile information shall be accurate and up to date at all times.
26. “JoinB2B” account holders shall not share their information with anyone or let anyone else access their account, or do anything else that might threaten the account security.
27. The rights and obligations mentioned at these terms shall not be transferred to any third party without consent of “JoinB2B”.
28. “JoinB2B” holds a right to remove or reclaim the account name if “JoinB2B” believes it is appropriate (in the case if trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
29. “JoinB2B” expects the users to respect the other users’ and others’ rights.
30. “JoinB2B” prohibits any user to post content or take any action on “JoinB2B” that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
31. “JoinB2B” holds a right to remove any content or information on “JoinB2B” if it is believed that it violates these General Terms and Principles.
32. “JoinB2B” holds a right to close any user’s account if users repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights.
33. You will not post any Company’s incorporation documents, sensitive financial information or all the private documents on “JoinB2B”. In the case if any of the users has shared such information of other user, “JoinB2B” shall not be responsible and shall be stayed harmless against any claims arising out of it.
34. Users are required to read these “Terms” before they start to use our services and it is in their best interest.
35. If any user violates these “Terms”, or otherwise creates risk or possible legal exposure, “JoinB2B” has a right to ban such user’s access to “JoinB2B”.
36. “JoinB2B” tries to keep its system bug-free and safe. But Users agree that they use the “JoinB2B” system at their own risk.
37. “JoinB2B” cannot guarantee that its system will be secure, safe, bug-free, error free or that the system will always work out of disruptions, delays or imperfections.
38. Your privacy is very important to “JoinB2B”. “JoinB2B” does its best to be safe, but there is no guarantee. We need your help to keep “JoinB2B” safe.
39. Intellectual Property Rights
“JoinB2B” retains all right, title and interest in and to its products and services, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, service marks, copyrights, photographs, videos, music, and all related intellectual property rights. Except as otherwise provided herein, you may not, and may not permit others to: (i) reproduce, modify, translate, enhance, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works of any of our products and services; (ii) sell, license, sublicense, rent, lease, distribute, copy, publicly display, publish, adapt or edit any of our products and services; or (iii) circumvent or disable any security or technological features of our products and services.
Nothing in these “Terms” should be understood as in any way granting any license or right to use any of “JoinB2B” trademarks displayed on our website.
40. “JoinB2B” may revise these “Terms” from time to time, and will always post the most current version on our website.
41. Users shall understand that these terms affect their legal rights and obligations. If Users do not agree to be bound by all of these terms, they shall not use this service.
42. By contacting “JoinB2B” you agree that you may receive communications from “JoinB2B”, such as newsletters, special offers, and updates. You also understand that you can remove yourself from these communications by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in the footer of the actual email.
If you have any questions or concerns, please visit “Send feedback” section of the “JoinB2B” Site at any time.
© JoinB2B 2019